Re: What do photographers use to sign their photographs ?

What one signs a photograph with depends in part on the type of
photo--fiber base or resin coated. For all archival needs related to
photography, I recommend keeping a Light Impressions catalogue handy.
There's plenty of factual copy included alongside the sales pitches.
http://www.lightimpressionsdirect.com

>I was asked by one of my clients, a photographer, what to use for
>signing on his photographs. Any kind of archival/preservation wise pen ?
>
>Uri
>
>--
>
>Uri Kolodni
>Bookbinding & Restoration
>18 Zangwill St.
>62599 Tel Aviv
>Israel
>
>tl: +972 3 544 2599
>fx: +972 3 602 0668
>mailto:kolodni@actcom.co.il
>http://www.ifta.co.il/public/kolodni

Suzanne J. E. Tourtillott
Editor
Lark Books
50 College Street
Asheville, North Carolina, USA
Tel: (828) 253-0467 x312
Fax: (828) 253-7952
e-mail: suzanne@larkbooks.com

http://www.larkbooks.com/

Littera Scripta Manet. Volat Irrevocabili Verbum.
The written word remains. The spoken word takes wing and cannot be
recalled.