Re: What do photographers use to sign their photographs ?

Supposedly there is a special pen that would be archival and not bleed into
the photographs , Light Impressions would sell something like that , but I (as
a photographer) just use a soft pencil on fibre based paper and a thin sharpie
permanent on RCs

http://www.philobiblon.com"              <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU> =====