Re: Book Art Criticism

The "artist's book" (became art vs. craft) thread from March of 1998 has
been compiled into one long file and is viewable from the Book Arts Links
page at <http://www.philobiblon.com>. It was perhaps one of the best
non-technical discussions held in the 5 1/2 years of this list. There are
other bits and pieces of earlier discussions scattered throughout the
archive as well, especially in the early years.

I'm ready for more.

Peter

>I would welcome such a dialogue.  There have been some threads in the past
>relating to this issue such as discussions of what is an artist's book and
>the issue of art vs. craft.  It might be helpful to look at these threads
>again as a basis for further discussion.
>
>Ray *

Peter D. Verheyen
<mailto:verheyen@philobiblon.com>
<Fax: 612.632.3718>