Re: What do photographers use to sign their photographs ?

On Wed, 30 Aug 2000, tsreynol wrote:

> I agree with almost everything you say except as a photographer I would NEVER
> use a ball point pen (except on labels that have been written on PRIOR to
> being placed on the back of a print).

My error - I typically use a sharpie although I have also used the Light
Impressions pen.  Ilfochrome is sturdy enough to use a ball point pen on
provided that it is on a hard surface.  Otherwise I use labels as
indicated in my prior posting.

Ray *