Re: Book Art Criticism

Maybe we could think about artist books in the same fashion we think of a
play, opera, ballet or other types of performance art. Does the story appeal
to us? Is it a new and original piece or a classic story retold in an fresh
and exciting way? Does it flow and keep our attention from the beginning to
the end? How was it technically executed? Does it all come together, with
such an energy that once you finish looking at it you want to stand and
cheer? That might be a little much....
but it's a thought.

Keith Berger - Printer / Bookmaker / Amateur Actor