Re: Book Art Criticism

I have been unofficially curating the Virginia Commonwealth University Book
Art Collection for over 3 years now.  We have been collecting for 20+
years. Our collection keeps growing (over 3,000 pieces)and is one of the
largest in the Southeast.  The head of my department and I argue endlessly
over the subject of what Book Art is and how to define quality in this
area.  I am definitely interested in any dialog dealing with this subject!
Also, if there are any questions about our Book Art Collection, please feel
free to contact me off list at mgales@vcu.edu.

Thanks!

Melinda D. Gales
Assistant Archivist