Re: unsubscribing

Full subscription information is in the Book_Arts-L FAQ and Archive
accessible via <http://www.philobiblon.com>.  Due to the number of
subscribers..., I can only remove people if their addresses have changed,
the result being that listserv does not recognize them as a subscriber. The
URL for this is also located in the header and footer of EVERY message sent
to the list.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation

Peter

At 01:38 PM 8/30/2000 -0700, you wrote:
>--0-1804289383-967667927=:24622
>
>Please remove me from the listserve.  I have really appreciated this
>service, but I do find that the volume of information is
>overwhelming.  Thanks very much!

 >>    In schoen gebundenen Buechern blaettert man gern.   <<

Peter D. Verheyen
<Email>            mailto:verheyen@philobiblon.com
<Webmaster> http://www.philobiblon.com
<Listowner>    mailto:Book_Arts-L-request@listserv.syr.edu