Re: marine/wildlife photography startup

Thank you for all the helpful information!!!

Right now, I'm not in a position to go back to school - Brooks looks
quite impressive Suzanne!  I wanted to ask if the work that you come
across is gotten because of actual schooling, or is it because of the
quality of your work, equipment, experience, connections, etc.

My husband did some professional photography work a couple of years ago,
and it was totally because of who he knew.

Right now, we homeschool. The darkroom equipment is desired not only for
me and for my husband, but also to teach the children. All creative
people should experience a good dose of stop bath, LOL, I loved it!
Although, I could never get my film into the 'cage' in the dark...

Thanks again...
Jennifer