Re: Old Vellum: A retraction--not a chance

Permit me just one short observation.  As Dr. Werner said " I prefer to think
of the future as opposed to the past"  or some such lose qoute.  That does
seem to be our human dilemma.  Not learning from the past as much as we
might.  Just a comment.  Thanks,  Joyce David