Book Art Intro

The Book_arts-l archive URL I posted (Intro to the Book Arts in the USA
catalog) breaks into 2 lines on some e-mail programs and then doesn't
work. I copied the essay to the CBA website, and put a link titled "What
is Book Art?" near the top right corner of the home page. You can access
it at

http://centerforbookarts.org

--
        Richard