Re: book arts criticism?

Melinda,

Is it possible to break Book Arts down into the two parts -
1. book (the story) and
2. art (craft), which includes printing, production, choice and use of
materials relative to the subject.

And establish the criteria for how well story and craft are united as one?

Laura Chessin,
Assistant Professor
Communication Arts and Design
Virginia Commonwealth University