Re: Trains-of thought

<i>...A student in one of my classes, who had just purchased one of my
books, asked me how I would feel on learning that such a book had been
"added to" by the purchaser. It took me aback, never having considered
that someone would not recognize the "book" they had purchased as "art"
and therefore(?) invoilate! I did say that I didn't think I would like
it! Barbara Harman</i>
in many of the 'book' books that come through our shop for repair the additions
to the text are often most interesting, so maybe the conception in the
maker's mind that the book is Art (and therefore inviolate) is the ultimate
consideration.
l&nbsp; e&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; d&nbsp; a&nbsp; v&nbsp; i&nbsp; s