Re: Old Vellum: A retraction--not a chance

I too am a lurker. I must say that I most assurredly agree with Suzanne.
It would seem that Dr. Werner's boorishness is exceeded only by his
inability to distinquish between the future and the past.  Invest in the
former, preserve the latter.

GREENMAN
Brookside Bindery
West Chesterfield, MA.