Re: Old Vellum: A retraction--not a chance

Can we PLEASE take the childishness off the list?  I was so excited to find this
group, but these posts are rapidly diminishing my enjoyment of the discussions.
Everyone is entitled to his or her opinion, but it certainly wouldn't hurt if we
stated our opinions like adults.  I am sure, Dr. Werner, that you are an intelligent
person, so there is no need to beat everyone over the head with your accomplishments.

--
Kara Sjoblom
CaP CURE