Comments

------=_NextPart_000_00B6_01C01382.B56141A0

I agree with Kara.  I'm very grateful for the substantial information =
this list has provided me in the past couple of months. I've been =
printing off emails right and left.  I'm fairly new to book arts and =
several of you have posted links and ideas that have been very helpful =
to me.  I hope we can continue to stay on the subject of book arts.=20

Let's not let this wonderful list devolve into playground antics. I =
subscribe to another list that is for digital/graphic design artists and =
we've had our share of similar bickering between members. It caused a =
lot of hurt feelings and it appeared to be a discussion between 5th =
graders...not adults.  At one point it got so bad that one member was =
driven to illustrate the goings on.=20

Back to business:   Is anyone here on the list in the Kansas City area?  =
I'd like to find some book arts exhibits...
The Nelson Gallery has a lecture scheduled for next month on woodblock =
prints but that's about the closest thing I've seen to book arts.  =
Someone mentioned a museum on the UMKC campus that has old =
books...anyone have any info on that?  I think they may be just =
science-related, though. There's also the Spencer museum on the KU =
campus, but I've not ever been there.  Thanks... =20

Mary=20

------=_NextPart_000_00B6_01C01382.B56141A0

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>I agree with Kara.  </FONT><FONT size=3D2>I'm very =
grateful for=20
the substantial information this list has provided me in the past couple =
of=20
months.&nbsp;I've been printing off emails&nbsp;right and left.&nbsp; =
I'm fairly=20
new to book arts and several of you have posted&nbsp;links and =
ideas&nbsp;that=20
have been very helpful to me.&nbsp; I hope we can continue to stay =
on&nbsp;the=20
subject of book arts. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2><FONT size=3D2>Let's not let this wonderful list =
devolve into=20
playground antics.&nbsp;</FONT></FONT><FONT size=3D2>I subscribe to =
another list=20
that is for digital/graphic design artists and we've had our share of =
similar=20
bickering between members.&nbsp;It caused a lot of hurt feelings and it =
appeared=20
to be a discussion between 5th graders...not adults.&nbsp; At one point =
it got=20
so bad&nbsp;that one member was driven to illustrate the goings=20
on.&nbsp;</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Back to business:&nbsp;&nbsp; Is anyone&nbsp;here on =
the list=20
in the Kansas City area?&nbsp;&nbsp;I'd like to find some book arts=20
exhibits...</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>The Nelson Gallery has a lecture scheduled for next =
month on=20
woodblock prints but that's about the closest thing I've seen to book=20
arts.&nbsp; Someone mentioned a museum on the UMKC campus that has old=20
books...anyone have any info on that?&nbsp; I think they may be just=20
science-related, though.&nbsp;There's also the Spencer museum on the KU =
campus,=20
but I've not ever been there.&nbsp; Thanks...&nbsp; </FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Mary </FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_00B6_01C01382.B56141A0--