Help with Letterpress Info

Hello!

Would any of you kind people have information on where one might locate
letterpress studios and learn about letterpress, e.g. newsgroup, mailing
list, web page, etc.?    My search attempts, both off- and on-line have
provided little or no results.  Anything you have to offer will be
greatly appreciated.

Bye for now!

Xandra