Re: Help with Letterpress Info

The Letterpress Mailing List (Letpress) is a great source. The URL is
<http://hermes.csd.unb.ca/archives/letpress.html>

There are also a wide variety of letterpress related resources in the
"Letterpress" section of the Book Arts Links page at
<http://www.philobiblon.com/links.htm#letter>, including private press
pages and other index type sites.

p.

>Hello!
>
>Would any of you kind people have information on where one might locate
>letterpress studios and learn about letterpress, e.g. newsgroup, mailing
>list, web page, etc.?    My search attempts, both off- and on-line have
>provided little or no results.  Anything you have to offer will be
>greatly appreciated.

Peter D. Verheyen
<mailto:verheyen@philobiblon.com>
<Fax: 612.632.3718>