Re: Book Art Criticism: New Thoughts

Yixi Zhang wrote:

>is a blank book a book?  If not, why not?  If so, does it
>necessarily have less artistic value than the ones that have texts,
>everything else being equal?

Please look at
http://minsky.com/guest.htm

I'll put my own work on the line for criticism on this one. This page has
nine blank books on it. They are thumbnail size images you can click on to
see larger versions.

By now some of them also have human marks in them. One has the manuscript of
Tom Phillips' translation of Dante's Inferno.

Perhaps some other list members have blank book images online they can share.

        Richard
        http://www.minsky.com