WOID Archives Postings

The following items have been placed on the WOID Archives. To read them
go to my web site listed below, and click on WOID.

1) WOID #IV-30. Review: The Guggenheim Museum in Bilbao.
2) RAPOLE #IV-29. WOID goes to Paris: Briefly noted.
3) WORT #IV-28. WOID goes to Vienna (II): Karl-Marx-Hof.
4) WORT #IV-27. WOID goes to Vienna (I): Art and Industry.
5) WOID #IV-26. Calendar.