Posting to Book_Arts-L

It would really help if everyone turned off the html in their e-mail program
when posting to the list. It really screws up messages in the archive. I
read postings from the archive--not as e-mail. And I don't use html email on
most of my computers. I tried reading Mike Sweetmore's post "Re: book arts
criticism?":

6.html

In this post, html is on and word wrap is off-- a combo which makes it
extremely difficult to read. Mike corrected it for his explanation of the
implied "for one" in Bertha's sentence.

        Richard
        http://www.minsky.com