Re: unsubscribing

I have enjoyed this list serve, but the messages I have received have
overpowered my job.  I  receive many messages besides this list serve, and I
can not keep up with all of them.  I would greatly appreciate it if you could
remove my name from the list serve.
        Thanks
                Kimberly Di Lauro

http://www.philobiblon.com" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU> =====