Re: unsubscribing / List Maintenance

Folks,
don't mean to sound terse, but I can't unsubscribe everyone. Full
instructions for setting list options and getting off are in the
Book_Arts-L FAQ. The URL is <http://www.philobiblon.com>. The ONLY
circumstances under which I will personally intervene are if your address
has changed and you get a reply back telling you that you are not subscribed.

Thank you for your cooperation. PLEASE NOTE spelling of listname. It is
Book_Arts-L

Commands, from the FAQ, are:

ALL list commands must be sent to

listserv@listserv.syr.edu

To unsubscribe send the message:
     unsub Book_Arts-L

To not receive a copy of your postings send the message:
     set Book_Arts-L mail norepro
By default subscribers receive copies of their own postings. Use this
option if you prefer not to receive copies of what you post.

If later on you decide you do want copies of your own postings, send the
following message:
     set Book_Arts-L mail repro

To postpone your mail, for vacation, send the message:
     set Book_Arts-L nomail

To receive a larger message every day or so, instead of many small ones,
send the message:
     set Book_Arts-L mail digest

To receive your postings again later, send the message:
     set Book_Arts-L mail

If you received the digest, the correct message would be:
     set Book_Arts-L mail digest

At 09:51 AM 9/5/00 -0500, you wrote:
>I have enjoyed this list serve, but the messages I have received have
>overpowered my job.  I  receive many messages besides this list serve, and I
>can not keep up with all of them.  I would greatly appreciate it if you could
>remove my name from the list serve.
>        Thanks
>                Kimberly Di Lauro
>

>>===== Original Message From "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at
>http://www.philobiblon.com" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU> =====
>>on 8/30/00 3:19 PM, Peter D. Verheyen at verheyen@PHILOBIBLON.COM wrote:
>>
>>> Full subscription information is in the Book_Arts-L FAQ and Archive
>>> accessible via <http://www.philobiblon.com>.  Due to the number of
>>> subscribers..., I can only remove people if their addresses have changed,
>>> the result being that listserv does not recognize them as a subscriber.
The
>>> URL for this is also located in the header and footer of EVERY message
sent
>>> to the list.
>>>
>>> Thank you for your understanding and cooperation
>>>
>>> Peter

Peter D. Verheyen
<mailto:verheyen@philobiblon.com>
<Fax: 612.632.3718>