Re: Criticism/ Rejection: Some Thoughts

It wasn't muddled to me Carol P.,

That's exactly where I come from, my soul.  Now at age 52 I have been an
artist my whole life, I've come to understand that the work I do is my life.
  My life is my soul and I've learned to listen to it.  I've learned to let
it suffer for me, so that rejection doesn't even faze me anymore.

If I am happy enough to present whatever I do to the world, via my own
gallery then there is no rejection for me, other than my own.

Terrance Young