Unholy craving for X-Acto blades

Dear Folks,

I need your #11 X-Acto blades! Dull & rusty is totally fine. I need about
700 of 'em for a project I'm doing, and I ran out.

The offer: If you'll dump the contents of your used-blade coffee can into a
Jiffy mailer and send it to:

C. Reisbord
1029 Ranchito Court
El Cerrito, CA 94530

I'll send you back a handsome handmade used-blade box by the next day's
mail.

Thanking y'all in advance,

Coriander