Re: Criticism/ Rejection: Some Thoughts

Yes!  I'm with you, Terrance Y. and Carol P.  Although I am interested in the
whys and wherefors of formal critique, and everything I absorb becomes a part
of me and therefor a part of my art in some osmosian fashion, the outcome is
the result of an intuitive process.  Otherwise, you could program a computer
to produce works of art.  Not to be confused with using a computer as a tool
to make art with.

Elen Freelander