Re: Binding Lecture and workshop

Y'all:

I just met John and Joy Tonkin at the recent Miniature Book Society
Conclave in Rutland, VT. They were kind enough to give me a private showing
of the books they brought. What a rare priviledge! Their books are
absolutely the most beautiful things I've ever held in my hands! THIS IS A
MUST, if you're in the area!!!

Pat Baldiwn