Re: Relevant Santa Barbara Stores

My sister, who lived in Santa Barbara for a few years, writes:

"There is a bead store downtown on State Street and a few art =
supply=20
stores.  Also a rubber stamp store - "Stampa Barbara" behind =
Macy's.  There=20
are also a lot of  stores that sell stuff made by local artists if =
that is=20
of any interest."

If I remember correctly (50/50 possibility) from my visit there =
last summer, there's also an offset printer with some letterpress =
equipment on display in the lobby. I didn't have time to stop in =
and see what it was.

Have a good time. It's a beautiful place.