Re: Unholy craving for X-Acto blades

 I have well over 700 blades, but they are Swann Morton 10a blades.
I don't know whether you might need those - they have a long
straight edge and a very acute point. Most of them also still have
all their sharpness except at the very point, so someone who uses
the straight edge part would get cheap mostly good-as-new blades -
I've been hoping to find such a person for a mutually beneficial
deal.

I might be persuaded to send them across the pond, if they're
suitable, but the postage would be significant for such a large lump
of metal.

Tim

Tim Sheppard                    tim@lilliput-p.win-uk.net
Lilliput Press   -   Publisher of fine books in miniature
England                         http://www.lilliput.co.uk
                      The Storytelling FAQ is hosted here