Multicultural Books to Make and Share

Dear Friends
    My book Multicultural Books to Make and Share is out of print. I
have submitted it to Dover Books and they are considering reprinting it.
Several people have expressed their disappointment t o me. If anyone has
positive things to say about the book that I could forward to Dover, I
would very much appreciate hearing from you. My hope is to gather
messages and then send them along to Dover. Any support for the book
will be helpful. I think it has value and would love to see it get back
into print. Please respond off list. Thanks.

in good spirit
Susan

--
Susan Kapuscinski Gaylord