Thanks Re: KwikPrint...New question about it

------=_NextPart_000_000C_01C018C4.B72CD840

Hi all and thanks so much for the speedy replies.

Turns out there isn't anything wrong with the type holder or it's heater =
- I plugged it directly into the wall (no Robotemp) and it got up to =
temp in about 40 minutes and that seems to be the average based on the =
calibrated to work with a hot stamping machine (slight adjustment) which =
is what I was told by the person who sold me the type holder. In the =
meanwhile, I just have to monitor the temp and unplug and replug as =
necessary.

Now, the new question:
I'm trying to hot stamp onto handmade paper. I know the paper is more =
absorbent and so far I haven't been able to get a clear release. I've =
tried the temp up to 270 degrees, I've also tried pulsing down onto the =
impression...Any trick that anyone can share?

Again, please respond to my email (maybe cc the list too?) (I should =
think about discontinuing my digest when I post a question!)

Thanks in advance,
MCE
info@dhproductions.net

------=_NextPart_000_000C_01C018C4.B72CD840

<HTML>
<HEAD>

http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>Hi all and thanks so much for the =
speedy=20
replies.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Turns out there isn't anything wrong with the type =
holder or=20
it's heater - I plugged it directly into the wall (no Robotemp) and it =
got up to=20
temp in about 40 minutes and that seems to be the average based on the =
I got. It would appear that the Robotemps have to be calibrated to work =
with a=20
hot stamping machine (slight adjustment) which is what I was told by the =
person=20
who sold me the type holder. In the meanwhile, I just have to monitor =
the temp=20
and unplug and replug as necessary.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Now, the new question:</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>I'm trying to hot stamp onto handmade paper. I know =
the paper=20
is more absorbent and so far I haven't been able to get a clear release. =
I've=20
tried the temp up to 270 degrees, I've also tried pulsing down onto the=20
impression...Any trick that anyone can share?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Again, please respond to my email (maybe cc the list =
too?) (I=20
should think about discontinuing my digest when I post a =
question!)</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Thanks in advance,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>MCE</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2><A=20
href=3D"mailto:info@dhproductions.net">info@dhproductions.net</A></FONT><=
/DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_000C_01C018C4.B72CD840--