Re: Criticism/ Rejection: Some Thoughts

Emily, Roberta,

The work is not large enough on my small monitor to really see well.  As you
say, it needs to be seen first hand.  Richard's seemed pretty small, as well.
It's worth looking at, but not for "criticism", because it's too distant, I
think.  This may be why there has not been a whole lot of comment.

Carol P.
Eugene, OR