Book Art Collections

I have been giving brief introductory lectures about Book Art/Artists'
Books to the VCU art classes.  I was wondering if anyone knows of Book Art
collections that are online for my students to look at (in addition to the
ones already mentioned on this list serve).

Thanks!
Melinda D. Gales
Assistant Archivist
Special Collections & Archives