criticism

For once I made the opposite mistake, I meant to reply to the list but
only replied to Carol Pratt. Once again:

I realized after making my suggestion that the screen resolution and
size hinder viewing. Also most books cannot be seen in a single image. I
wasn't surprised by the lack of response to the list. I am enjoying this
thread very much. I work somewhat like Susan Kapusinsky Gaylord, a more
intuitive approach to developing my work. However, I did attend art
school and was taught persepective drawing, color theory, art history
etc so I think my education past and present are also acting on my
intuition.
Emily Martin