Re: Love, Passion, Eros/Erotica... and Books

At 09:37 PM 9/9/2000 -0400, I wrote:
>=20
<ad infinitum>

Eek! Now why would my message have come through like that, when I've never
done anything but use just regular plain text in my e-mails???

Anyway, sorry about that folks -- don't ask me what happened there! Hope
y'all were able to decipher my message anyway.

Ron :/

Art is a lie that makes us realize the truth. --Pablo Picasso

Allow me to introduce my selves... http://www.psymon.com
Digital art, dreams & fantasies... http://www.psymon.com/art/