Re: unsubscribing

Peter:

I suggest that you cease responding to requests to unsubscribe.  Perhaps
you need to send out an annual mailing to all on the listserve asking that
they either indicate that they have read and understand the FAQ or they
will be removed.  While this is a hassle for subscribers, it certainly
asks very little of them considering the tremendous amount of time you
must devote to this worthwhile effort.  Alternatively, you might want
people to reregister at some periodic interval (e.g., annually or or
quarterly).

R*

Department of Psychology
UMBC