Multicultural Books to Make and Share

Dear Friends
    Thanks to all of you who have responded with messages of support for
reprinting Multicultural Books to Make and Share. I have been forwarding
them to Dover and received a polite message yesterday, the point of
which was "Enough!" They said they had enough information to go on and
would let me know soon. I'll keep you posted and again thanks. It was
gratifying to hear the many kind words and I hope they will carry weight
with the publisher.

in good spirit,
Susan

--