Equipment in Ohio

Here is a list of items in Columbus, Ohio that I will be selling. I would
have no idea how to ship this stuff, so you would have to be in a position to
come and get it.
1.  TRIUMPH ELECTRIC CUTTER  $1000    "18" X 4" CUT.

2. BOARD CUTTER VERY LARGE FLOOR MODEL  $1000  (TW & CD SHERIDAN)

3. LEATHER SKIVING MACHINE  $500  (Nice with it's own table)

4. BACKING PRESS  $500

5. PLUGER HOT STAMP WITH 3 DIFFERENT CHASES  $500

6. ELECTRONIC FLOOR MODEL CORNER ROUNDER  $500  (Southworth Model-B)

7. 5' TALL PRESS  $500   (TW & CB Sheridan)

8. 6'4" FRENCH STANDING PRESS  $1000   (TW & CB Sheridan)

9. JOB BACKER  $500

10. LUDLOW & and MATTS  $300

11. SMYTHE SEWER  $1000  Older model.

12. GLUE MACHINE  $400   Model ZB-27

13. KENSOL HOT STAMP  $1000   MODEL K-36

14. OLD CHALLENGE HAND OPERATED PAPER CUTTER NEEDS SOME WORK

                                                        $50
NOTE: The Ludlow & the Job Backer I think are sold. Let me know if there is
an item you are interested in, or if you want to make a deal for all of it.
John Tewell