Re: Book Arts in the USA

Dear Richard.

Very good. Many thanks. As you say it is not the same a holding the book in
your hands, but it is great to see the entries in the exhibition and read
about their creators and read what they had in mind. Many thanks for your
efforts. I look forward to seeing all 51 when you have completed your hard
work. It would be great if there were other sites on the net where you could
view finished book art. When you are a long way from the rest of the world
in New Zealand you have to rely on books so much of the time.

Best Regards

Josee