Galen Berry's Marbling Workshops

Dear Listees!

Learn to marble with nationally known marbler/artist, Galen Berry.    You'll
be able to create your own pattern and colors on cloth and make a
one-of-a-kind original quilt!

Galen is teaching his popular "Marbling on Paper and Fabric" out west soon.

He has a three day workshop at Coupeville Arts Center, in Coupeville, WA
(Whidbey Island, north of Seattle)

November 6, 7 and 8th, 2000
Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday
Call the Coupeville Arts Center to register, or for information
(360) 678-3396, or check out Galen's website at
http://members.aol.com/marbling/marbling

He will also be teaching two classes in Portland, Oregon November 11, and
12th at Art Media.  Call (503) 221-3737 to register or for information.

November 4, 2000 (Saturday) he will be in Spokane, Washington teaching a
class at Spokane Art Supply.

His classes are really fun and you learn all the basics to marbling and
coming away after the class with your own creations.

Bring a friend with you, since it is always more fun to take a class with
someone you know.

For more information, call me or email me.
Thanks,
Lorraine Hanson
Portland, OR
Stoffees@aol.com