Re: Equipment in Ohio

John:

    I would be interested in the job backer if it is not, in fact, sold.  If
that were available, I would probably also be interested in the 5' tall press.
 I am not sure what you mean by a "backing press".  I might also be interested
in that.  Of course, before I make any commitment, I would want to know more
about the dimensions of the work each piece can handle.

     If it looks as though this is a possibility, please let me know.

Jim Welker

 Here is a list of items in Columbus, Ohio that I will be selling. I would