newsletter and feedback

I've enjoyed the list for awhile and finally joined. Two requests...

I welcome information of interest for the Oregon Book Arts Guild -- I am
the newsletter editor and appreciate receiving articles, workshop
notices, etc. Of course I will pay avid attention to the List Serve
postings...not all of OBAG's members are online.

Secondly, I established a website featuring my artists books (and other
art) and am looking for feedback about the design and clarity:
<www.ruthiepetty.com>

Thank you! -- Ruthie Petty