back issues ISCA Quarterly

Once more we are offering back issues of the ISCA Quarterly of Xerographic
Artists' Books and Prints to the Bookarts List subscribers at discount
prices.  Spiral bound print issues are available for $10 plus $3.20 postage,
and the June Box of books ( 30-40 small bookworks) is $25 plus $3.20 postage.
For students the box of books is $15 plus postage plus the contribution of an
edition of 125 of a small bookwork for inclusion in the June 2001 issue of
the Quarterly. Working book artists may also take advantage of this offer.
Checks should be made out to ISCA and sent to ISCA, 759 President St. #2H,
B'klyn, NY 11215.

Please visit our homepage  for more information about the Society <
http://members.aol.com/isca4art2b/I.S.C.A.HomePage.html >

Please feel free to contact me for more information about contributing work
to boththe print and book issues of the Quarterly.

Louise Neaderland
Director ISCA