Book Arts Exhibits in MA

Dear Friends
    I have information about two book arts exhibits in the Greater
Boston area that I'd like to share. I haven't seen either one yet so I
can't comment on them.

Artists Books: The Boston Printmakers and Montserrat College Faculty
Cabot Studio Building Gallery
September 18-October 5
Montserrat College of Art
301 Cabot St
Beverly, MA
978.922.8222
M-F, 11-4

An Open Book: An Installation using books as objects, and as
repositories for words , images, and symbols
(from the invitation, it looks like this is an installation made with
books, not handmade books)
Crystal Hawley and Holly Hanessian
September 5-28
University Gallery at UMass Lowell