Alligator

--------------15E66F51B7A17D6F8207C24E

Dear List Members,

I'm looking for some large alligator bellys for binding a couple of
books.  I have been calling around and so far have only been able to
find two tanneries and distributors of alligator skins.  The color
choices have been very limited so I am hoping that there may be other
vendors out there that list members may know of.  Since I need to do
only two books (one tan the other sky blue) it's cost prohibitive for
the client to order a special dye batch.

Bob

--------------15E66F51B7A17D6F8207C24E

begin:vcard
n:Muens;Bob
tel;work:(305) 293-8881
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Bookbinding and Conservation
adr:;;513 Fleming Street, Suite 5;Key West;Florida;33040;
version:2.1
email;internet:Bob@Flakeysol.com
fn:Bob Muens
end:vcard