Re: Cutting Surface

I had a simmilar problem a couple of years ago and I wound up using lenolium
squares which can be found at the larger home improvement stores. I'm talkng
about the thick "institutional" stuff which has a marbled pattern through the
whole thickness not the stamped pattern stuff for homeowners . I think I paid
$1.50 each. I used contact cement on a 3/4 inch plywood.