Re: Cutting Surface

When we're short cutting mats, we often use the =
simple-but-effective(enough) sheet of davey board. How long it =
lasts depends on how much cutting you do and what kind of a cutter =
you are.

-Jenn

--- You wrote:
Hi Everyone,

I have a table that I want to set up just for use as a
cutting table. I can't affort a self-healing mat
(about $100) to cover the entire table top so I was
wondering if there are any less expensive alternatives
for inexpensive, yet somewhat durable cutting
surfaces. If it is cheap enough, I don't mind
replacing it every few months.

Thanks,

Kevin
--- end of quote ---