Re: unsubscribing

I didn't read Mark's problems, I usually delete everything I can find from
the Listserv Book Arts stuff.  Unfortunately, I have tried on 3 different
occasions to either unsubscribe or change to the monthly thing.  My mail gets
returned every time.  I do not have the time to keep deleting all the mail I
get in my mailbox as my novel is due out the end of this month.  But, if I
don't my mailbox gets full and I cannot even hear from friends or relatives.
Sure the directions are all there on that page as you said.  They just don't
work.
Sincerely,
Karen Beck
When Nightmares Collide