Re: Criticism/ Rejection: Some Thoughts

Hi Terrance,

I'm sorry to be so late responding to the note you sent to me off-list on Sept.
6.  You aren't the only one who sent a note to me in agreement with the "need"
to do art and to create.  It's more, I think, than just finding a comfortable
niche.  Thanks for your thought--it's validating.

Carol P.
Eugene, OR
=======