Re: SFCB DEDICATES ... an apology

I thought I had changed the addressee ... I'm sorry.

Dan Franklin

P.S. What is netiquette here? I zapped people on the list with a message
they didn't need, then I zapped them again with the apology. Should I have
assumed that most people would figure I was contrite and feeling foolish
anyway, and no apology was necessary?