Re: Bookcloth in Canada

>Are there any Canadian list subscribers out there that know of a place
>in Canada to buy Japanese Bookcloth? thanks

        Campbell-Logan Bindery sells Japanese book cloth and will gladly
ship to Canada via FedEx (preferred) or UPS.  E-mail us directly at
<info@campbell-logan.com> with your mailing address and phone number and we
will send you a swatch book.

        You can also check current prices at http://www.campbell-logan.com

    "All my life I wanted to be someone;
  I guess I should have been more specific."
               ~ Jane Wagner ~

  Duncan   http://www.campbell-logan.com

       Campbell-Logan Bindery, Inc.
             Minneapolis, MN